- Gordon, A. (2015). Kicking an Abuser Out of Your Life, and Out of Your Head. Contemporary Psychoanalysis in Action. http://bit.ly/1CGHwUU
- Gordon, A. and Szymanski, K. (2014). Breaking the Silence: Reevaluating What Makes an Experience a Trauma. In Expressions of the Unspeakable: Narratives of Trauma, eds. Magda Stroinksa, Vikki Cecchetto and Kate Szymanski. New York: Berghahn Books.
- Gordon, A., and Szymanski, K. (2013). Then and Now: Different Definitions for a Traumatizing Event and Post-Traumatic Stress. Poster presented at American Psychological Association Annual Convention.
- Gordon, A. and Feit, A. (2012). Abuse in the Orthodox Jewish World. Paper presented at Male Survivor Annual Conference.
- Szymanski, K., Gordon, A., and Clark, A. (2012). TAT Narratives as an Implicit Assessment of Trauma. Poster presented at American Psychological Association Annual Convention.
- Gordon, A. and Szymanski, K. (2012). A Fresh Perspective on Trauma: Survivors Define Their Experience. Paper presented at the Society for Personality Assessment Annual Meeting.
- Gordon, A. (2009). Unspeakable Things Spoken: How Trauma Narratives Maintain the Silence of the Victim. Paper presented at the American Comparative Literature Association Annual Meeting.
- Gordon, A. (2008). A Rupture at Its Core: Constructing a Cohesive Definition of Trauma. Paper presented at Trauma and Violence Transdisciplinary Studies Colloquium Conference.